08 October 2014

[ABC Nails] I is for Innisfree and J is for Jindie Nails


Hello hello! 

Still catching up with the ABC Nails Challenge, that I'm doing with Maggie and Rosana, this time I have another 2 manis for you.

For this first one, I used Innisfree 102, which is a lovely glitter polish. It is a very soft pink, with a hint of gold and some very small blue glitters, and also has some larger pink glitters. My nails were fully covered in just two easy coats. On the ring finger, I used  2 coats of Essence Iced Latte, a very nice nude on the pink side and stamped with Kiko 399 using a VL stamping plate that I got from Aliexpress.com.










For the second manicure of today, I went with something bolder. It was still hot outside when I used it, so I was still in the mood for some bright colours. I layered 2 coats of Jindie Nails Wild Watermelon over another 2 coats of Sensinity 32. I have to admit, the Sensinity was pretty good for Chinese store nail polish, I was quite surprised!









And this is it for today, I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to check out what the other ladies chose for these letters. Hopefully, I will be fully up to date on my next post, which will feature letters K, L and M.

Have a good night!
 

3 comments:

  1. Olá ♡
    Estão ambas lindas, sinceramente nem sei qual escolher!
    Fico muito contente que estejas a dar continuidade ao desafio, falta pouco para estares a par de nós ;-)
    Um grande beijinho
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web Developers DelhiMar 31, 2015, 11:49:00 AM

    Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start Business in DelhiApr 14, 2015, 10:34:00 AM

    It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.