04 July 2013

GL Nails #24 + Penélope Luz Wicca

Ok girls, time to start posting regurlaly again. I have a ton of photos already edited, but was lacking the will power to write...I'm feeling quite inspired today, though, and will be getting ready a few posts.

So, for today, I have a weird, but awesome combo, that I wore a few weeks back. Maybe even more than a month ago... xD
After swatching the GL Nails polishes, I had to wear that chartreuse green again, because I loved it so much, but I didn't want to wear it by itself, so I decided to layer Penélope Luz Wicca on top of it. Here's the result:

Ok meninas, está na altura de voltar a escrever por aqui regularmente. Tenho um montão de fotos editadas, mas andava-me a faltar a força de vontade de vir aqui escrever, mas hoje até estou bastante inspirada e vou preparar já, uns quantos posts. 

Então, para hoje, eu tenho uma combinação algo estranha, mas da qual gostei muito, e que usei há algumas semanas atrás. Talvez até tenha sido há mais de um mês...
Depois de ter feito a revisão dos vernizes da GL Nails, fiquei com bastante vontade de usar o tal verdinho ranhoca, que tanto tinha gostado, mas não queria usá-lo sozinho, então resolvi usar o Wicca da Penélope Luz sobre ele. Aqui está o resultado:







Wicca has a slighly tinted base, so it darked my base colour a bit, but I didn't mind that, in fact, I quite like the colour I got from this combo. It has a few different types of glitter in it, like big yellow hexes, small purple and green hexes, and also what appears to be some silver microglitter.
I used 2 coats of Wicca, and formula wise, this one is a bit too liquid for my taste. It's hard to have a good control of where the glitter is being placed, I had to fish around to get the big yellow glitters and place them with a orange stick. Still, I fell in love with this nail polish and how it looks on the nail, and I, certainly, will wear it again!

A base do Wicca é, ligeiramente, tingida de preto, e isso fez escurecer, um bocadinho, a minha cor de base, mas não me importei, aliás, até gostei bastante da cor resultante desta combinação. O Wicca é composto por alguns tipos diferentes de glitter, como grandes hexágonos amarelos, hexágonos mais pequenos em roxo e verde, e também, o que aparenta ser, algum microglitter prateado.
Usei 2 camadas dele, e não morri de amores pela sua fórmula...é demasiado líquida para mim, tive alguma dificuldade em controlar a colocação do glitter na unha e até tive de andar a pescar os glitters maiores e colocá-los com a ajuda de um pauzinho de laranjeira. Ainda assim, apaixonei-me por este glitter e pelo seu aspecto na unha, e com certeza, vou usá-lo muitas mais vezes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.