21 April 2013

You can get addicted to a certain kind of...manicure!

Quick post today, with lots of photos, just to say, YES! I'm definitely addicted to what I'm about to show you. Holos and stamping! *-*

(Let's start with the ugly photos...don't know what happened with my settings in these ones, but yuck! >.<)

Post rapidinho hoje, com muitas fotos, apenas para dizer que, SIM! Estou completamente viciada nisto que tenho para vos mostrar. Holos e carimbos! *-*

(Vamos começar pelas fotos mais feias...não sei o que se passou, com as definiçoes da máquina, nestas fotos, mas yuck! >.<)



Color Club Revvvolution and Eyeko Rain, stamped with KandNail CK-04.

Kiko 399 and O.P.I Schnapps Out Of It, stamped with Fauxnad m83.



Kiko 402 and China Glaze Elephant Walk, stamped with Nailz Craze NC 03.



Color Club Wild at Heart and Ados 55 #72, stamped with DRK-B.

Which one is your favourite? I have to say, mine is the pink and grey, it looked so cute! ^^
Now, if you all excuse me, I'm going to do the same thing with Perfect H6 and Misa Catch a Fling! 

Have a nice sunday!

Qual a vossa preferida? Tenho de dizer que a minha é a rosa e cinza, acho que ficou mesmo fofa!
Agora, se me derem a vossa licença, vou fazer o mesmo com o Perfect H6 e o Misa Catch a Fling! 

Tenham um óptimo domingo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.