03 July 2012

Rainbow Challenge Day 5&6 - Purple and Pink

Sorry girls! I'm very late posting this, but I have an exam on friday (thermodynamics, yuck D:) and I've been quite busy.

I'm not going to write much this time, but I'll leave you a shit load of photos of my favourites.

Let's start with the purple. This is Nubar Purple Rain Glitter in 2 coats.






The purple isn't as dark as my photos show, but I couldn't really get it's actual colour. :S

For the pink I chose Yesensy #36. I don't really like pink nail polish, even though I have a few, but I kind of like this one, because it's matte. I used 2 coats of it, no topcoat.







Once again, here's the list of all the girls who took part of this challenge:
9ml universe (you are here)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, both! I love how squishy the purple looks, and the matte pink is super pretty. I bet it'd be stunning with a glossy topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually never tried putting a top coat on it. xD

      Delete
  2. Nubar Purple Rain glitter looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite nail polishes!

      Delete
  3. Yuck, thermodynamics! It took me two years to do it.... lol :p. Anyway, back to polish! I love the Nubar purple rain... it's a sad things he's not that dark lool Kisses**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate it so much. xD
      And the purple looks so much better in person!
      Kiss**

      Delete
  4. Both gorgeous but I rather the Nubar! :D
    Kiss Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.