13 June 2014

3 Manis From The Vault

I do a lot of manicures/swatches that never end up on the blog. Sometimes I just don't like them that much, others I really don't think the photos are worth anything. When it comes to nails and photography, I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, nothing I can do about it...But then, there's other times that I just forget about a manicure or I'm not in a particular blogging mood and something that I absolutely loved at the time, ends up forgotten in my picture's folder. It's the case of these 3 manicures that I'm about to show you.

This first one, is over 1 year old...It's from April 2013! The nail polishes used are Shimmer Irene, Kinetics Paris Green and Kinetics Peach Pop.

Faço muitas manicures/swatches que nunca chegam ao blog. Às vezes não gosto muito delas, outras acabo por achar que as fotos que tirei não valem nada. Quando se trata de unhas e fotografia, confesso que sou um bocado perfeccionista...Mas outras vezes, simplesmente acabo por me esquecer de determinada manicure ou não me encontro com muita vontade de postar no blog e, mesmo que tenha sido uma mani que tenha adorado na altura, acabam por ficar esquecidas na minha pasta de fotografias. Este é o caso destas 3 manicures que vos trago hoje.

A primeira já tem bem mais de 1 ano...é de abril de 2013! Os vernizes usados foram o Shimmer Irene, Kinetics Paris Green e Kinetics Peach Pop.





These next 2 are from this past January, I wasn't blogging at the time. After these, I completely stopped taking photos of manis, and I even went through a period where I didn't do my nails, and even considered selling most of my stash. Thankfully, it was just a bad period and I still have all my pretty polishes. xD I guess we all have our ups and downs.

For this one, I used Kinetics Beige Anyway on my index, pinky and thumb (not pictured), Claire's Glitter Sand (no name in this one, but it's sort of a nude or rose gold) on the middle finger, and on my ring finger, I have a coat of Innisfree #85 Raspberry Yogurt, over Essence Iced Latte. The stamp on the index was made with Kinetics Velvet Asphalt and a BM-323 plate. I topped it all off with Kiko's Matte top coat.

As próximas 2 manicures, são de janeiro passado, altura em que não estava a postar. Depois destas, deixei completamente de tirar fotos às unhas e passei por um período em que não as pintava de todo, chegando até a considerar vender grande parte da minha colecção. Felizmente, foi só uma má fase e ainda tenho os meus vernizitos lindos todos. xD Acho que todas nós temos destes altos e baixos, às vezes.

Na manicure que se segue, usei o Kinetics Beige Anyway no meu indicador, mindinho e polegar (não fotografado), Glitter Claire's Sand (não tem nome, mas é uma especie de nude ou um dourado rosado) no dedo médio e no anelar tenho uma camada do Innisfree #85 Raspberry Yogurt, por cima do Essence Iced Latte. O carimbo no indicador foi feito com o Kinetics Velvet Asphalt, usando uma plaquinha BM- 323. Finalizei tudo com o top coat matte da Kiko.







Finally, in this mani, I used Kinetics Velvet Asphalt on my index and thumb (not pictured), the base colour on my middle and ring finger is Catrice Sold Out Forever and the stamping was made with Velvet Asphalt and Signature Wine, both from Kinetics, and a DRK-B plate. On my pinky, I have Kiko 645.

Finalmente, nesta manicure, usei o Kinetics Velvet Asphalt no indicador e polegar (não fotografado), a cor de base no dedo médio e anelar é o Catrice Sold Out Forever e os carimbos foram feitos com o Velvet Asphalt e Signature Wine, ambos da Kinetics, e uma placa DRK-B. No mindinho tenho o Kiko 645.







And I just realized this was a lot of Kinetics! xD It wasn't my intention that this brand would be the center of attentions on this post, but I guess I do wear them a lot. They always have nice formulas and most of mine are one coaters, so I also use them for stamping.

So, after all these photos, which one of these manis you liked the most? I really can't choose, I loved them all.

Happy Friday the 13th!

E acabei de me aperceber que usei muitos Kinetics! xD Não era minha intenção que eles fossem o centro da atenção neste post, mas a verdade é que uso e abuso dos meus. Têm sempre uma fórmula tão jeitosa e a maior parte dos meus são extremamente pigmentados, por isso também os uso para carimbar.

Então, depois destas fotos todas, qual foi a vossa manicure preferida? Eu não consigo escolher uma, adorei-as a todos.

Espero que tenham tido uma óptima sexta-feira 13!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.