11 May 2014

[ABC Nails] B is for Butter London

If there's a brand I would love to have lots of, Butter London is definitely one of those! I only have 2, but I always fall in love with their colours. Unfortunately, they are a bit inaccessible to me due to their high price tag and, if that wasn't already enough, I need to add the shipping costs too, as I can't find them nowhere around here...Anyway, the nail polish I have to show you today was a gift from my mom, she went on a trip to the U.S this easter and got me this amazing polish. It is called Scouse.

Se há uma marca da qual eu gostaria de ter muitos vernizes, a Butter London é definitivamente uma delas! Só tenho 2, mas apaixono-me sempre pelas suas cores. Infelizmente, eles são um bocadinho inacessíveis para mim, tanto pelo seu preço salgado, como pelo valor dos portes que tenho de acrescentar, já que não os encontro por aqui...De qualquer maneira, este verniz que vos trago hoje foi oferta de minha mãe. Ela foi de viagem aos Estados Unidos esta Páscoa, e trouxe-me este verniz maravilhoso. É o Scouse.


 
   


Scouse is a lovely blue, with a slight duochrome shift to purple. It is a bit on the sheer side, so I had to use it in 3 coats. Formula wise, and from my limited experience with ths brand, Butter London always seems to be on point! The only thing I dislike about them are the tiny brushes...I find them way too small, and I have tiny nails, imagine if that wasn't the case.

This is is for now, I will be back on monday with some Color Club and Cliché.

Have a good weekend!

O Scouse é um azul lindíssimo, com um ligeiro efeito duocromático para roxo. É um bocado para o ralinho e precisou de 3 camadas. Em relação à fórmula, e da minha limitada experiência com esta marca, a Butter London parece estar sempre no ponto! A única coisa que eu não gosto são os seus pincéis minúsculos...acho-os demasiado pequenos, e eu já tenho unhas pequenitas, imagine-se se não fosse este o caso.

Por agora é tudo, voltarei na segunda feira com Color Club e Cliché.

Tenham um óptimo fim de semana! 








4 comments:

  1. Olá ♥
    Que beleza que escolheste para a letra B. Além de lindo de morrer, fica te tão bem
    Um grande beijinho
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA. I had NO idea Scouse was this gorgeous. You captured it in an amazing way, Raquel! I love BL-- they put out some of the most gorgeous polishes and yes, their formulas are almost always on point. I have small nails, too, and I kinda love their tiny brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raquel_9mlUniverseMay 12, 2014, 12:03:00 AM

    Thank you, Liesl! And it's even better live, it's so much fun to watch the changes from blue to purple, the tiny flakies it has. I think it's definitely a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raquel_9mlUniverseMay 12, 2014, 12:04:00 AM

    Rosana, sp c palavras meigas. <3 Muito obrigada.
    Beijinho grande já c saudades!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.