25 June 2012

Rainbow Challenge Day 2 - Orange

Oh damn...I only have 1 orange in my entire collection and I posted it not so long ago. What now? Oh well, I'll just try to make it look different, somehow...

So I did! This is Leticia Well #493 (review here) with Hits Hefesto on top of it.




Sorry I couldn't take more photos of it, but my camera decided to die on me... -.-'


This is reeeeeaaaally bright! Can you imagine how a bright holographic neon looks in the sun? I think every one looked at my nails today, they just wouldn't go unnoticed. I don't really like that kind of attention, but I'm sure I'll be rocking this mani again! Maybe when I'll go to the beach. ^^

Once again, here's the list of all the girls taking part of this challenge:


9ml universe (you are here)

18 comments:

  1. What a stunning combo! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll need to wear this again.

      Delete
  2. That's so pretty! I love the orange holo, very unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is, especially a neon orange. xD

      Delete
  3. What a pretty red-orange! I'm sure it looks crazy awesome in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, it kinda hurt my eyes! xD

      Delete
  4. That is really cool! I've never seen this before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The orange is from a spanish brand sold here in Portugal.

      Delete
  5. Poor blind people at the beach... xD Make them wear sunglasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But then they'll get a sun tan mark on their faces! xD

      Delete
  6. Well I think you rocked it with your one and only orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Never thought of it that way, but I have to agree with you on that. xD

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.