10 April 2012

Orly Androgynie Swatch

Hey everyone!

I know, I know, it's been a week since my last post, but I'm still ajusting to work and I've also been a bit sick lately, so I'm sorry for not posting this earlier, since it's what I was wearing by the end of last week.

The star of this post is Orly Androgynie and my pictures don't really show how pretty it is, my camera didn't catch all the different colours of the glitter on my nails...

I was a bit scared to try this one, as I've heard mixed reviews about it, but it looked so beautiful in the bottle that I couldn't resist it. I won't deny it, though, application can be kind of tricky with this nail polish, so this is what I did:
  • I noticed that the glitter was all stored at the bottom of the bottle when I picked it up, so I put it upside down for 10min or so;
  • Right before using it, I rolled the bottle between my hands for a few minutes;
  • Layered it over a black polish. This one is very important as the black base completely swallows the glitter, so I just used one coat of it and tried not to use too many strokes to get full coverage.
Okay, after all this it's better if you just see the pictures.












Not season appropriate, but what do you all think of this polish?

1 comment:

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.