12 April 2013

The Stash & BlogLovin

I was bored this afternoon, so I took photos of all the nail polishes I have with me, the rest is at my parent's house.

Estava aborrecida hj de tarde e decidi tirar fotos a todos os vernizes que tenho aqui comigo. O restante da colecção está na casa dos meus pais.





























If you want more info on any of these, ir if you'd like to request swatches, please, feel free to do so! ^^

Se quiserem mais alguma informação sobre os vernizes, so se quiserem swatches, por favor estejam à vontade para pedir! ^^

On another note, I just joined Bloglovin today, and if you'd like to follow me through that, just click the button:

Agora sobre outro assunto. Inscrevi-me hoje no Bloglovin, e se quiserem seguir o blog por lá, é só clicar no botão:

Follow on Bloglovin







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.