10 August 2012

31 Days Challenge #9 - Rainbow

This one was easy, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!

I started with 2 coats of Purple Professional #32, then, on my accent nail, I placed some striping tape and then painted each remaining space with the rainbow colours. For this I used Kiko 334 (2 stripes), Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Good to Grape, O.P.I Fly, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Limewire, Sally Hansen  Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Basic #291 and Andreia #40 (2 stripes).





Some stripes don't look perfect, but I'm happy with this, I think it looks cute! xD



8 comments:

  1. oh wow that looks fantastic!!!
    Can you recommend for me any cheap white polishes? I can only find white shimmers :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =D
      I really can't say..I use this one and it's not perfect, it can be a bit hard to apply, but it's manageable. This is the only one I have so far, so I can't really help. :S

      Delete
  2. Olá!
    O arco-íris está lindo! E as unhas também!
    Bjinhos
    http://miscelaneasssss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I need to get some striping tape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it! Your nails look sooo neat! =))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you feel like it! I love reading your opinions and thoughts and I always reply to my comments when I post a new blog entry, so please check back.